Monday, June 26, 2006

New Machine Bernina clone? German made Karstadt brand.

Here's my new sewing machine. Karstadt store brand, 3001 super-nutzstich f. I got it for free at a garage sale this past weekend. The lady was German and this machine is from her home land so it had to be converted from 220 to 110. Later pictures show the external motor attached. Rocky and I want to change it so that it's not like that. It has 11 functions including chain stitch and an additional 3 step button hole. It also has darning/drop feed dogs capeabilities. It's a neato little machine. I'm searching all over the internet for more information. If you know ANYTHING about this machine, please contact me. Thanks. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

this was an awesome find! congratulations on ur yard sale success!

Karina said...

awesome deal!